Due to demand I have decided to open up 1 on 1 lessons and Group lessons. This is such a fun experience and something all the girls can get involved with.
Whether you want to update your daytime everyday look, or you would like to learn the classic Smoky eye, or you would like to learn about applying occasion makeup yourself then this is a great opportunity to learn in your own home environment with friends, for birthdays Or as a 1 on 1 tutorial.
For parents also looking for a bit of guidance for their gorgeous teenagers who have just discovered makeup, why not book my services for a teenage one on one basic tutorial and skincare consultation.
One to one basic lesson
- Hands on guided tutorial on 2 looks (Day, Evening or Glam)
- Learn about the different makeup brushes you will need and why
- Everyday tips and tricks
- Understanding current trends
- A face chart for you to keep
- Education on your current makeup collection and what makeup will best suit your skin tone and eye colour – consult through eye/ face charts achieving your desired look
- Professional skin care consultation followed by recommended product list and routine for
you to kick start your journey to healthy skin and beautiful makeup application.
One to one pro lesson
The Pro lessons will give you a chance to master your already basic techniques, and learn about different products you can use for different looks. You will receive a skin consultation, plus a wee guide on what you learnt to help you when practicing at home. The lessons can last 2-3 hours.
In this session you will learn specific techniques such as;
- Cut Crease Eye shadow look
- Winged Eyeliner
- Eyebrow shape and cut
This is a bit more relaxed but just as informative. In this super fun session, it will be a watch and learn environment. Step by step on each stage of the process. This session is great for hens nights, girls night in, slumber parties, corporate events and more.
- Learn about different makeup brushes and how to use them
- Learn 2 basic looks (daytime and Evening)
- Everyday tips and tricks!
- Makeup essentials for your everyday makeup kit.
|One on one makeup Lesson 90-120 minutes||$150 per person|
|Pro one on one Makeup Lesson 2-3 hours||$220 per person|
|Group 2-4||$100 per person|
|Group 4+||$80 per person|